Sunday, January 11, 2009

Britney Spears - If You Seek Amy (Official Third Single)


If You Seek Amy will be the third single from Britney Spears’ new album Circus. Unusual U was rumored to be the third single but it was denied by her website (Maybe will be the fourth single?). The singer has caused a group of Australian mothers to be really upset with the lyrical content of her single. In the song, Britney sings "All of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to, If You Seek Amy" which, if it will be sung quickly, sounds like F##K Me.“I was astonished and totally taken aback when I heard my 5 and 7-year-old kids walking around the house singing ‘F-U—K,” one parent has complained, according to Rolling Stone. “When I asked them what it was, they told me it was Britney Spears. I was horrified.” The song is said to be cencored and have a radio edit released.

In the meantime Circus is going amazing in charts as it was number 1 in Billboard albums charts and now according to the United Wold Chart has been number one in the world fora third week with Beyonce's I Am Sasha Fierce and Pink's Funhouse at number 2 and 3.

0 comments: